Monday, April 26, 2010

Trying To Work Out Blogs


Today has been a bit of an annoying day as I've been trying work out blogs, joining up with something on the internet and general computer things.

It's been a public holiday over in Australia today so I've had a bit of time to rest and relax which has been what I needed. I had rough plans to meet up with a friend today yet it didn't work out at all which was maybe meant to be. So I turned my attention to my computer & the net.

So it's been a day of washing, drying, computers and trying to work out certain things on the internet. Does anyone else have troubles working it out also? Sure I got my first very own computer a few months ago yet I'm finding that it's still a bit of a mystery to me.

I think it's great being connected to the World Wide Web/Internet yet there is so much on here that I have to learn about. Some of it is almost like a bit of a different language where you seem to learn new facts everyday. I can remember when I was a kid that there were hardly any computers about. Sometimes I still find it strange how far technology has come. Who knows there might be automatic robot cars to drive us everywhere....

Seems like the futures so bright that I have to wear shades.... bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment