Hello there people! The other day I wrote what were five reason why I liked having Asperger's. Now it has come to the time to describe the reasons why I don't like it. Yet i figure in life there are things there is good and bad. It matters how we deal with the challenges that arise to meet us...It makes us who we are as people.
Here's the list:
Five Reason's Why I Don't Like Asperger's
- Because of having Asperger's some people May think that your really not that bright or intelligent.
- People because if they think that way can try to take advantage of you in many different ways.
- It is hard to get services that is just right for adults with Asperger's Syndrome. Sure there is plenty of services for kids which is so great to see. Yet hopefully as more adults come through then it will be easier. So there still is hope.
- When some people hear the words 'Autistic Spectrum' their eyes just glaze over a bit and have trouble working out where you are on it. I've had one lady ask at a talk say "How is your reading Love? Are you good at it?" To which my reply was something like "Yes It is good... That's why I decided to write a book"....or something like that.
- Sometimes it takes me so much longer than 'normal' people to work out what people are really saying or doing. I find it hard whether they are really for or against me and their real intentions are.
Goodnight for now dear readers... Have a restful night..