Hello there! I've been thinking lately what I do like about having Asperger's and what I don't like about having Aspergers Syndrome. It's something that I've thought about yet haven't put words to I don't think before.
Sure in my book I've basically said different things and how it has affected me through my life. Also how I've developed a few strategies to deal with the challenges that I've had to deal with. So today I'll share with you five reasons why I like having Asperger's . Here's the list:
Five Reasons Why I Like Asperger's
- I see life from a different perspective
- I tend to learn something different or new everyday.
- I find it a strength when dealing with certain issues.
- The diagnosis explains to me why I behave the way I do.
- I have found my voice through it to help spread more awareness about it.
Yet with the diagnosis it opened up much needed explanations for my family and I. Since then we all have grown and learnt a lot yet are more understanding what actually Asperger's Syndrome actually is. As well how it affects me as a individual with it. I'm only talking about it from my view yet Asperger's can vary in different people for whatever reasons....some known and also unknown. That also explains why Aseperger's is explained as being on the 'broad spectrum' of Autism. I hope you find this helpful....Until next time....Farewell......