Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Last Couple Of Months... Part One..

Well The last couple of months have gone really fast with life and quite a few things happening. Also The Brookvale Show happened, accidentally bitten by dog, going to a few different cafes, catering & trade fairs, voluntary work amongst other things which I'm going to show you with a group of pictures.... I hope you like the pictures.... This is part one....

Yummy Durian my parents gave me..

Yummy Durian my parents gave me..

Yummy Durian my parents gave me..


Yummy Durian my parents gave me..

My Bandage....

My Bandage....

My Bandage....

My Bandage....

My Wound/ accidental dog bite with 2 stitches

My Wound/ accidental dog bite with 2 stitches

My Wound/ accidental dog bite with 2 stitches

My Wound/ accidental dog bite with 2 stitches

No comments:

Post a Comment