Monday, May 28, 2018

Joe Jonas - See No More

For some reason this song really resonates with me today.... It's struck cords for me for the last few months and describes me at the moment. At the moment I find it hard to write about how I'm really feeling for some reason.

It's like the words I wrote the other night on Facebook saying "Sometimes words can not be found on a page... Yet they can be found in a heart."

You may have the feeling yet are somehow stuck.. somehow are there for no reason of their own.

The limbo land is messing with your head. Having Asperger's Syndrome makes it harder in these types of situations. Where you don't up from down... Left from right...

Some people have said thing a while ago about my ex that has really beein messing with my head as I don't know if they are true or not... It's a mystery that I can't work out...

Untitled
Sometimes saying nothing hurts
Silence is worse than words sometimes
This limboland 
Which only goes to no-where'sville.
Stuck between a rock & a hard place
Set me free
Communication is best
To let me know
What's going on.
A bird waitng
To fly & find it's wings
Once again
I can see the sky
Yet stuck on the ground
So we shall see what happens.... 





ddd

No comments:

Post a Comment