Sunday, August 1, 2010

Reflective~~


Over the past couple of weeks I've been in a really reflective mood about my life. I've been thinking deeply about a few subjects. I've been remembering my past and where I've come from.

How far I have actually come in life. My present and everything that has happened in the last six months or so with my book being published as well as released for everyone to read. Also my future which I suppose no-one in their lives know what their lives hold.

The journey since my book has been released in February this year has been a colorful eye-opener bringing me to new experiences that I never would have thought I would be doing. It has been really surreal, new and very different!

I've been seeing things in a very different light and comparing how I've discovered new sides to me. Yet at the same times I still have some same old sides which can still give me the occaisonal surprise when I least expect it. It's been a time of transition and change that is hard for me having Asperger's where I prefer safe, secure routines and places.

Yet I still have to remind myself that I have actually achieved and am doing a lot of different things. Yes sure I still feel fear...yet doesn't every one?! The thing I'm understanding is that fear is a normal part of life yet it is how you deal with it that counts. Even with fear the main element is to be courageous and keep on going no matter what.

Here's a little food for thought for you. Farewell for now...

1 comment: