Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cam's Birthday



Wow... At last I've remembered my blog password again... Or more-like I have had to reset it again. Over the past couple of months I've had a lot of things going on and have not had a chance to do any posts.... Yet now I aim to catch up chronologically quickly now on what's been going on...

Well April was my brother Cam's birthday where he came up with his girlfriend to meet up with my parents as well as myself for the afternoon. I arrived a bit later after lunch because I didn't realize that it was a birthday lunch. Doh about that... For his presents from my parents he got Mexican themed presents which he liked. He also got a book and another thing from me also. I'm including a few photo's and also a video of the  afternoon...
The resident cockies joining the party

Dad feeding "Poop" his special friend
My brothers 'bird' or girfriend

My brother's cactus's (hope it's right spelling...)

A few more of his presents

Some brownies or sweets my Mum made

My brother and I

A resident possum and her now big offspring still on Mum's back

No comments:

Post a Comment